Quality Assurance Coordinator
We are seeking a reliable, motivated, and experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator for our client in Worcester, MA. As a Quality Assurance Coordinator, your responsibilities will include supporting the company’s and ISO’s standards; and ensuring the sustainability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the documentation system. Support process owners with creating/updating Processes, Procedures, Forms, and Work Instructions. This job pays $30.00 to $32.00 /hr.
- Assist with developing, validating, and launching product documentation. Ensure new/updated projects meet company, customer, and regulatory requirements throughout product realization.
- Assist with completing quality core tools per customer requirements.
- Lead and coach process owners to corrective action closure, and assist with customer claims, support issues, and requests.
- Lead and coach internal audits, supplier audits, and customer audits; including 3rd party audits of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. Manage internal audit schedule, assign audits to internal auditors, review findings, and schedule meetings as needed.
- Support with follow-ups and closures per process requirement.
- Assist with analysis of the quality objectives, create reports, and communicate feedback to the management team.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Minimal (Lead and instruct internal auditors and process owners to ensure the effectivity of the QMS).
- High School Diploma
- (3+) years working in a Quality Assurance position.
- (5+) years working in a Quality Control or similar position in a manufacturing atmosphere.
- Strong computer skills with experience working with ERP systems (IQMS a plus).
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with leading a team of internal auditors and keeping the audit schedule up to date.
- Experience with following up on open CAPA’s and bringing them to closure.
- Knowledge of PPAP and Quality Core Tools at all levels to support the Engineering team
- Must have excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have experience leading presentations.
- $30.00 to $32.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM