Our client, a Telecommunications equipment supplier in Edison, NJ, is looking for a Warehouse Picker/Packer to join the team. You will be a cross-functional team member partnering across all departments of the company to provide actionable supply chain business insights. Monday to Friday paying $21.00 to $22.00/hour.
- Pick and pack orders accurately and efficiently
- Use a variety of warehouse equipment including forklifts.
- Inspect products for damage and defects.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors.
- 1-5 years’-experience as an order picker in a high-volume, distribution environment
- Forklift skills/experience (Sit down/ Stand-up/ or Reach truck strongly desired)
- Highly motivated with ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team environment
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
- General experience with various manufacturing and distribution operations
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills; ability to read, speak and write in English
- Ability to use hand tools and operate all equipment in a safe, responsible manner
Pay and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- $21.00 - $22.00