We are seeking a reliable and motivated Warehouse Coordinator for our client in Richmond, VA. As a Warehouse Coordinator, your responsibility will include responding to emails in a timely manner along with following up with customer needs and phone calls. This job pays $16.00 to $19.00 /hr.
- Check in and out drivers and book loads for hot orders but domestic and international/occasional might have to go into the warehouse to check orders.
- Follow up with customer needs and inquiries, maintaining a positive and customer-centric approach.
- Manage phone calls, directing them to the appropriate parties and ensuring excellent communication flow.
- Respond to emails in a timely and professional manner, effectively addressing inquiries and concerns.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an administrative assistant within a warehouse setting.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and adaptability to various aspects of warehouse operations.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and proficiency in creating orders and Bills of Lading (BOLs)
- Effective multitasking skills, capable of meeting last-minute deadlines for hot orders
- $16.00 to $19.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM