Customer Service Representative
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who shows excellence in all aspects of customer service. You must exercise good judgment according to current policies and procedures when resolving customer service situations. Which could include website navigation, debit card declines, transaction and balance information, and a basic walk-through of banking products.
The Day to Day:
- Handle phone interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to consumers
- Support basic internal processes as assigned by a Lead or Supervisor
- Use judgment to mitigate risk to the Bank while balancing the needs of the customer
- Perform problem resolution by addressing customer complaints, discrepancies, requests, and inquiries, offering smart solutions to meet customer needs
- Submit work items to complete customer requests interacting with multiple online systems while speaking with customers
- Adhere to established schedule to support staffing needs based on customer demand.
- Report to work on time for scheduled shifts as well as follow expected time allotment for trainings, breaks and lunches.
- Work to meet assigned productivity targets and performance goals, including service quality, compliance commitments and other deadlines.
- Receive feedback related to performance based on scoring against Core Service Standards.
- Participate in team meetings, regular training and ongoing feedback and coaching sessions for continuous professional growth and development.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 - 4 years of customer service, banking, food service, retail, insurance, and or sales experience.
- Proven Data Entry skills
- Strong Communication, especially listening, skills
- Ability to multi-task while on the phone
- $16.00 to $17.00 /hr
- Multiple shifts are available ranging from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, & 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM