Customer Service Representative
Our client, a leading global baby and toddler products manufacturer, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Van Nuys, CA. You will provide customer support and handle complaints, track and report issues, process returns and replacements. Monday to Friday position paying $20.00/hour.
- Be the first point of customer contact on the phone, over email, Live Chat, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and physical mail for issues relating to:
- Handle consumer complaints (i.e., facilitating the replacement of damaged or defective products)
- Tracking and reporting ongoing issues, including providing reports and summaries on consumer inquiries, and maintaining and organizing product samples to assist with consumer inquiries.
- Processing of consumer replacement parts and/or products
- Managing and maintaining the Salesforce price book
- Processing return products for replacement and review by Quality Assurance
- Providing feedback and support for department improvements/processes
- 2-4 prior years in customer service and high-volume call center experience is essential.
- High school diploma required and Associates or Bachelor degree preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Team player
- Experience with consumable goods preferred.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Possess strong organizational and multitasking skills.
Pay and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM