We are seeking a reliable and motivated Warehouse Packer for our client in Rosedale, MD. As a Warehouse Packer, Your responsibilities will include assembly line duties such as packing boxes, capping containers, stacking boxes per pallet patterns, and inspecting for legible date codes on primary and secondary packages.
- Responsible for following line-specific S.O.P.s
- Strictly follows line Leader instructions
- Responsible for keeping pace with assembly line packing
- Evaluate off-quality packaging and separate per acceptance criteria from products to be shipped
- Communicate with the Production Manager and the Quality Leader on QA/QC-related concerns
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge and experience with GMP’s, food safety programs (SQF, etc.) and HACCP skills.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs., bend, kneel and stoop
- Basic Math Skills
- Effective communication skills verbally and written
- $14.50 /hr
- Monday to Friday (OT on Saturdays and Sundays)
- 1st shift (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM & 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, varies)
- 2nd shift (2:30 PM to 11:00 PM)