Our client is a prominent player in the seafood industry, committed to delivering high-quality products to their customers in Wilmington, CA. They are currently seeking a dedicated Food Processor to join their team. In this role, you will be involved in various production tasks, ensuring the quality and integrity of our seafood products.
- Lifting and moving loads of up to 10 pounds regularly.
- Cleaning, sorting, and packaging seafood products.
- Handling raw materials and placing them on conveyor belts.
- Segregating products based on quality, color, and size.
- Identifying defects in seafood products and discarding substandard items.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workspace, participating in plant clean-up activities.
- Previous experience in the seafood industry, warehouse work, or similar roles is a plus.
- Be able to work In cold and wet environments.
- Be able to stand the entire time, while also making repetitive motions using hands, arms, legs and back, frequent rotations and twisting and bending at the waist, climbing, and descending stairs, and occasionally sitting, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
- Working quickly, Efficiently, and safely with other employees while mentally focusing on the job the entire time.
Pay and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (available weekends)
- Starting time 7:00 AM