Our client, a leading manufacturer of games for adults and children, looking for one of the most important additions to the team, a Machine Operator - Spotter/Lumper in Holyoke, MA. You need to be as wonderful as their product and be willing to have fun at work. In this position you will be responsible for operating the spotter utilizing control panel to start and stop machine.
- Load spotter and refill lifts.
- Print materials (10 to 50lb)
- Chipboard materials (10lb to 50lbs)
- Operate the spotter utilizing control panel to start and stop machine.
- Adjust electrical control eye for correct alignment for chip to label placement
- Inspect finish product
- Stack finish product on skid
- Fill out truck transfer slip when required
- Must complete daily time slip
- Ensure that the area is cleaned organized
- Clean glue rollers every shit and all related components thoroughly
- 2 or more years running a machine.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Basic documentation skills
- Superior attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 1st Shift: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM