We are seeking a reliable and motivated Titles Coordinator for our client in Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter with the ability to follow directions and take ownership of work. Experience working with large data sets in MS Excel. This job pays $18.00 to $22.00 /hr.
- Assist the Fleet Operations team with the Title Management project which includes the transfer, collection, and security of all rolling stock titles
- Expected to function as a support member within the Fleet department
- Help execute on receiving, reconciling, scanning, uploading, and documenting all Title transactions.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of databases and document repository systems.
- Dependable work ethic with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Comfortable switching between tactile and digital work.
- Detail-oriented with a strong ability to remain focused and not easily get distracted.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment that can sometimes be ambiguous.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- $18.00 to $22.00 /hr
- Monday to Thursday
The shifts are 10 hours a day with Fridays off unless otherwise indicated.