Electric Pallet Jack
Our client, a leader in Supply Chain Solutions, is looking for an Electric Pallet Jack in Braintree, MA to join their team. In this role, you will be moving freight, stock, and other materials from their storage facility to their production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers.
- Lift and move pallets and products off and on shelves and trucks
- Timely and accurately load and unload tractor-trailer trucks per ticket requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Ensure safe operation of an Electric Pallet Jack
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, production, manufacturing, or distribution environment
- Electric Pallet Jack Certified
- Experience with RF Systems
- Strong communications skills
- High School degree (or GED)
Shift & Compensation
- Sunday - Thursday
- 3rd Shift, 9:30PM - 7:00AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer