Our client, based in Los Angeles, CA, is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Data / Financial Analyst to join their team. This candidate will be responsible for the compilation and analysis of the financial data of the company. Possible Remote Work. $26.00 an hour.
- Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation, and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Develop regular financial statements, prepare special projects and perform analyses for senior management.
- Design periodical, weekly, and quarterly sales reports and administer general ledger reconciliations.
- Analyze various operating outputs, manage project status schedules and evaluate them regularly.
- Provide assistance to manage all ad hoc projects and assist management with all accounting activities.
- Perform troubleshooting on all financial reports, complete audits, identify trends to determine improvement plans.
- Administer and ensure achievement of all accounting financial and operational targets, and achieve organization and accounting objectives.
- Coordinate with departments and compile and review all financial information and prepare special reports and perform appropriate research.
- Assist accounting department and account managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience/reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- CPA and Data analyst / Management experience (preferred)
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $26.00 an hour
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM Start
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer