Customer Service Representative
Our client in Auburn, WA a very well-known full-service logistics company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This person will be providing outstanding service to their customers and resolving problems by clarifying the customer’s issues. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $20.00/hour.
- Run a Schedule to ship report to ensure all bill of ladings from the previous day are received and invoiced in AX.
- Scan bill of ladings from the previous day to customers and notify them of any missed or rescheduled appointments.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s issues
- Arrange appointments for incoming deliveries.
- Produce reports for customers as requested and report any inconsistencies
- Maintain deadlines for projects and keep track of the process with Production team.
- Fax or email bill of ladings to contacts for all shipments
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday (6:00 AM to 2:30PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer