Our client is a long-standing, US commercial bank is looking for Jr. Accountant to join their talented team in Milwaukee, WI. This candidate will be responsible for providing analysis of financial data and will assist with reports and support the treasury accountant. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $25.00/hour.
- Responsible for providing senior-level analysis to ensure assigned workgroup(s) are reporting accurate financial data, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Assist managers with financial reporting, budget analyses, treasury accounting, and/or corporate-level accounting activities.
- Accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
- Team is for the most part in Milwaukee.
- Must understand professional accounting theory, controls, and practices; automated General Ledger and other finance-related systems. Banking background not required.
- Advanced MS Excel, Access and Word required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience required
- 5 years of professional accounting work experience required; Open to entry level with education background or work experience
- Experience within a financial institution or corporate environment preferred.
- Basic accounting skills, reconciliations and daily balancing
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer