Accounts Payable Associate
Our client, a in Hayward, CA a leading multi-services provider is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will interact with team members across the organization and provide accounting support to the Company. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $23.00 per hour.
- Process vendor invoices
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Perform 3-way matching and ensuring proper documentation with manager’s approval, if necessary
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Process employee expense reports by verifying original receipts are attached, allocating expense to the correct general ledger account, and obtaining manager approvals.
- Support supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Must possess the knowledge and be able to work within QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent, professional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- $23.00 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer