Office Shipping Clerk
Our client, a packaging, publishing, and hygiene products in Medly, FL is looking for an Office Shipping Clerk will help run their warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines. The candidates responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- clerical position
- Review purchase order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Manage the storage and transportation processes of the organizations inventory and goods
- Work experience in logistics
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer