Assembly Line Associates
Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for Assembly Line Associates who have an aptitude for mechanics and an eye for detail to join their talented team. Their function is to ensure that all parts and products under their care are in proper working order and meet the quality standards of the company and industry.
- Prepares materials for production runs by applying labels and stocking production equipment
- Monitors production lines to address jams and limit downtime
- Addresses quality issues by removing damaged product from rotation
- Updates warehouse computer system to note quality issues
- May assist with palletizing and basic material handling functions
- Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled with mechanics.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $12.50 - $15.00 hourly
- 10 - 12 hour shifts (3 - 4 days per week)
- 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer