Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client, an office equipment supplier in Elkridge, MD is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. This person will be responsible for payments in compliance with the financial policies of the company. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $18.75 to $19.25 an hour.
· Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables' data
· Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Must possess the knowledge and be able to work within MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent, professional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
Shift and Pay Rate:
· Monday to Friday
· 18.75 to 19.25
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer