Dispatch Operations Coordinator
Our client, a nationwide logistics provider in Falmouth, ME is looking to hire a Dispatch Operations Coordinator to join their team. This person will provide overall coordination to ensure all company goals are met for a particular operation(s) and client(s). Responsible to contract and utilize Independent Contractors as courier drivers transporting products from our clients’ location(s) to designated locations in predetermined time definite route(s).
- Monitor to ensure all routes are covered, driver check in is complete and communicated to the customer, and routes run on time.
- Create, Monitor and communicates route changes to Dispatch department and drivers.
- Monitor dispatch board to ensure customer delivery times are being met.
- Communicate any delays and/or problems to the customer and Dispatch department.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Work directly with drivers to resolve any problems on the road.
- Assist with contracting of additional drivers.
- Ensure that all drivers paperwork is up to date.
- Basic MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word) experience required.
- Proactive and resourceful; Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; Independent judgment required to plan, prioritize and organize competing tasks or demands that may be deadline driven.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean, functional vehicle.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful business relationships with customers; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion; Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Pay Rate & Shift:
· Monday to Friday (6:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer