Our client, a nationwide logistics provider in Falmouth, ME is looking to hire a Warehouse Associate to join their team. This position provides support to the operations division including receiving freight, sorting freight and loading freight into the proper location and/or trucks.
· Review the linehauls and all routes that are coming into the warehouse
· Receive, sort, repackage, send out and create reports for packages
· Sort the freight into the proper route to ensure the deliveries go with the correct drivers.
· Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork
· Notify the Operations Manager immediately of all verbal or written inquiries concerning any in-house issues, missing specimens; etc. to ensure that contractors are following proper customer procedures to avoid service issues.
· Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
· Basic MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, and Word) experience required.
· Ability to understand software and scanning procedures.
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on occasion without team lifting.
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on occasion with team lifting.
· Ability to work overtime if needed.
· Ability to operate manual pallet jacks and dollies.
· Able to read small print.
Pay Rate & Shift:
· Monday to Friday (6:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer