Dorm Residential Advisor
Our client in Devens, MA is looking for a responsible Dorm Residential Advisor to join their growing team. This candidate will be responsible for the supervision of students to ensure a safe and secure environment. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $15-$18.
· Ensures orderly, clean-living conditions by scheduling and supervising clean ups and submitting repair requests.
· Provides supervision for the cafeteria, laundry, special activities (on and off Center) and other areas of the program as scheduled or assigned.
· Identifies and assists students in handling special problems and conducts dormitory meetings.
· Maintains communication with students’ counselors, instructors, and with other staff members.
· Minimum two years working with youth or related experience and/or training.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate Degree in a human service field such as Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, or related and fields is preferred.
· Valid State Driver’s License.
Pay Rate and Shift:
· Monday to Friday
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer