Production Maintenance Technician
Our client, a plastic thermoforming company in Oxnard, CA is looking for aProduction Maintenance Technician to join their team. This person will be responsible for the correct disassembly and assembly of molds in a safe, efficient, and timely manner. This job pays $21-$25.
- Help lead the maintenance, repair and modification of molds and trim tools various sizes and styles.
- Responsible for the correct disassembly and assembly of molds in a safe, efficient, and timely manner
- Repair and/or fabricate plugs, cavities, and various another component
- Hand work repairs to part details, cylinders, mold beds and orings
- Support production and maintenance with troubleshooting
- Identify product and/or situations that violate cleaning and pest control requirements
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical and hand-eye coordination
- Work in fast paced environment doing multiple tasks and repetitive work
- Able to drive and work various mechanical equipment (forklift, crane, hand tools, saws, drills. Etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Support the development of any new and existing production tooling.
- Maintain and update all tools used in production.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (Weekend occasionally) – 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- $21 to $25 DOE
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer