Our client, a food and beverage company in Stockton, CA is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team. This candidate will be supporting their company’s warehouse operations. The candidate will be responsible for moving pallets from different locations and optimizing pallet space in reserve locations.
● Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
● Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
● Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
● Move pallets from different locations and optimizing pallet space in reserve locations
● Inspect products for defects and damages
● Receiving experience prefer
● Math solving skills
● Computer skills
● Ability to operate different warehouse equipment
● Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
● Team player with organizational skills
Pay Rate & Shift:
● Variety of shift available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer