Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for an Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst in Emeryville, CA to joint their growing team.
You will be responsible for managing collections for a portfolio of customers. Resolving issues with payments, including research and analysis of customer accounts. Work closely with the Sales, cash application and deduction teams to optimize account management. This position pays $25-30 hour.
- Manage customer portfolio to optimize cash receipts and limit bad debt exposure.
- Meet individual and team collections goals set on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Utilize various collections strategies effectively to collect from all forms of customers and impact DSO targets
- Proactively contact customers for payment on past due or short paid invoices.
- Review and validate customer disputes. Pursue invalid disputes for timely repayment.
- Resolve valid customer disputes timely / accurately (coding and commenting all accounts)
- Work with internal teams to address issues impacting collectability of invoices.
- Ensure timely communication on troubled accounts to Account Managers / Leadership.
- Perform reconciliations of the accounts as necessary
- Perform Ad Hoc tasks as assigned
- 3+ years prior Accounts Receivable collections experience required.
- Ability to prioritize portfolio to get ultimate outcome aligned with department and team goals.
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexible mindset and willingness to embrace change with a growing business
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, written or verbal, at all levels of the organization and external organizations.
- Experience in Consumer Products strongly preferred
Pay Rate and Shift:
· Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
· Hybrid work schedule - work in office 2-3 days a week.
· $25-30 hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer