Our client, a company in the food and restaurants industry in Tracy, CA is looking for a Quality Control to join their team. Your responsibilities are performing quality checks and support the production team (including GMP enforcement, allergen control, food defense and line checks).
· Performing quality checks
· Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality
· Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards.
· Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
· Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
· Proposing improvements to the production process
· Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
· Previous QC experience in the food industry
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Understanding of target market and consumer needs
· Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
Pay Rate and Shift:
· Saturday- Wednesday
· 6:30am- 3:30pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer