Our client, a transportation company in Chambersburg, PA is looking for a Lift Truck Operator to join their team. You will be primarily responsible for unloading and loading customer product, scans product, and places it correctly in a temperature-controlled distribution warehouse. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
· Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
· Move product to storage areas with proper equipment.
· Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
· Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
· Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
· Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
· Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking.
· Operate equipment safely and efficiently. Equipment to include (but not limited to) stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment.
· Requires ability to work independently
· Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings
· Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or
· At least one year related work experience
Pay Rate and Shift:
· 2nd Shift – Monday to Friday
· 2:00pm - 10:00pm (some overtime required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer