Proposal Content Specialist
Do you want to work for a long-standing, US commercial bank valuing in putting their customers first? Our client offers a full range of financial services, in addition to health savings account trustee and administrative services; they believe in acting with responsibility, respect, ethical behavior, citizenship, and teamwork.
In this role you will work with 30 subject matter experts who own the accuracy and pitch creation of our responses for the marketing department. You will also help us move the RFP database update, work as part of a proposal team to prepare responses to formal RFPs/RFIs and create standard proposal for consumer-directed healthcare products. (HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, and consumer benefits).
· Thoroughly reads and evaluates assigned RFP/RFI submission requirements and due dates.
· Conducts kick-off/strategy calls with business partners for assigned high-profile RFPs/RFIs.
· Prepares, communicates, and manages project timelines for assigned RFPs/RFIs.
· Builds responses for a wide range of questionnaires utilizing a database of over 2,400 questions and responses.
· Utilizes approved templates while following brand style guidelines.
· Obtains and retains approvals and final proposals
· Packages and delivers proposals for e-delivery or hard copy, as requested.
· Tracks and communicates proposal progress in Salesforce and during weekly status meetings.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
· 1-2 years of writing experience
· Entry level will train the right person.
· Project management experience a plus.
· Background or familiarity with proofing/editing a plus.
· Juggling multiple tasks and stakeholders.
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, able to prioritize, and manage multiple deadlines.
Pay Rate and Shifts
· Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer