Our client, a tile company in Delanco, NJ is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. You will be require to order processing, inventory, proper shipment labeling, shipment tracking, and data entry.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Responsible for reporting and correcting all issues that may occur.
- Responsible for the monitoring of work orders.
- Communicate with team members of all levels to ensure orders are properly handled.
- Conduct inventory counts and audits.
- Utilize computer-based warehouse and logistics systems.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Experience of (1-3) years of experience working with logistics, warehouse operations, or other equivalent fields is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook - Excel and Access.
- Excellent Math Skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Sales Pad, GP, and SAP systems a plus.
- Experience with an RF scanner is a plus.
- Sunday-Thursday 3:15pm-11:45pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer