Our client a large and well known company in San Leandro, CA is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team. This person will be monitor and maintain production equipment and set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $18 to $30/hour.
- Carry out Production, Inspection, Packaging, and Machine Operation duties.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Notice and report non-conforming materials or finished products.
- Effectively monitor and maintain production equipment.
- Assist other production and warehouse staff, as necessary.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Experience with Material Converting Machinery (Rotary Die Cutting, Strip-Cutting, Punching, Etc.) in a manufacturing setting.
- Know how to work accurately in both Imperial and Metric measurements.
- Ability to follow detailed SOP Instructions/Drawings.
- Commitment to Quality, Safety, and Communication.
- Have medium computer skills including Word, Excel, Gmail Etc.
- Understand the importance of accuracy and can work undistracted on the job.
- $18.00-$30.00 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday to Friday
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer