Our client, a baked goods company in Easton, PA is looking for a highly organized Packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for preparing finished goods for packaging and shipment.
To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
- Pack baked goods on a production line
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $18.00 to $19.00
- 2nd - Monday to Friday (2:00pm to 10:00pm)
- 3rd - Sunday to Thursday (10:00pm to 6:00am)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer