Our client, a public energy company in Newark, DE is looking for a Production Associate to join their team. In this role, the candidates will be helping assemble and prepare products for shipment. Their duties include placing products into manufacturing machines to aid the assembly process, packaging finished products, and organizing them for shipments.
- Assemble and prepare products for shipment
- Stacking pallets and skids
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Basic math, reading, writing, and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Thursday (Potential for OT)
- 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer