Executive Administrative Coordinator
Our client, helps saves lives and develop youth by providing, mentoring, case management, and support to high-risk youth and young adults throughout the city.
They are looking for an Executive Administrative Coordinator in Oakland, CA to join their team. You will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support at the front desk. You will also be the organization's public face by answering and directing phone calls, checking in visitors, notifying the relevant staff when guests arrive and interacting with the team and clients.
- Provide sophisticated office management
- Providing logistical support, including scheduling catering and meetings, as well as ordering supplies
- Organizing meetings, events, and conferences
- Provide follow up to assignments given to supervisory staff
- Create charts, graphs, spreadsheets, memos, reports, and presentations
- Manage the process for Healthy, Wealthy, & Wise facilitators, including contracts and scheduling.
- Coordinating events and communicating effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated writing and analytical skills
- 2+ years of executive administrative support
- Exposure to nonprofit programs, especially involving the community, formerly incarcerated, and youth
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent data entry, bookkeeping, and time management skills
- Must be willing to complete and pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (overtime required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer