Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Our client, a large logistics company in Burlington, NJ is looking for a Warehouse Shipping Clerk to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring project delivery timelines, checking work quality against company requirements and specifications, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items
- Processes necessary incoming paperwork
- Responsible for making sure product is taken to the right department
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Experience as receiving/shipping clerk or similar position is preferred
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good physical condition
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer