Our client, a leading Logistics powerhouse, is looking for a Forklift Operator to join their Kent, WA team. Under the direction of the warehouse manager, you will be responsible for moving finished products from the production floor to warehouse storage shelves, puling products to prepare for shipping, loading and unloading delivery trucks, and documenting all inventory that you handled.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Pull inventory to prepare for shipment
- Load and unload trucks
- Update inventory activity, lists, records, and log all completed tasks
- Note and request any damaged materials or replacements needed
- Follow all health and safety procedures and regulations
- Submit inventory records and log at the close of the day
- High school degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Looking for experience on Cherry Picker/Order Selector, Stand-Up Reach Trucks, Sit-Down Forklift, and Electric Pallet Jack.
- Current forklift license and certification
- 1+ years of experience working with heavy machinery, forklifts, or other related equipment, a plus
- Able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and repeatedly climb during the shift
- Can lift to 50 pounds
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer