Our client, a dog food manufacturing in baked goods company in Wilkes-Barre, PA is looking for a highly organized Packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for preparing finished goods for packaging and shipment.
To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
- Packing frozen dog food to be shipped
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Pulling orders from the freezer
- Wrapping pallets
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (6:00 am to 04:00pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer