Human Resource Manager
Our client, a real estate investment trust company in Moreno Valley, CA is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their team. You will oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization
- A minimum of 3years experience of human resource management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- $70.000 to $80.000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer