Our client, a growing company in South Hadley, MA is seeking qualified Turret Truck Operators to join their team. You will assist in various duties within the warehouse producing quality products.
- Completes daily maintenance checks of the assigned unit before operation to ensure safe operation of the equipment and that no repairs are needed.
- Notifies technician in advance when aware that equipment will need maintenance.
- Operates Turret Truck following all company safety regulations.
- Operate forklift to transport material
- Inspect, strap, label and inspect material
- Monitor quality of product produced
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of production and warehouse processes
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (3:30pm to 12:00am)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer