Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for a high-energy, outgoing Branch Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of talented recruiters to help them identify talent, review resumes, schedule interviews, and assess candidates. You will also provide office management, training of branch staff, and lead operations.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Management of client relationships.
- Provide office management, team accountability, training of branch staff, and process payroll.
- Building relationships with community contacts for increased recruiting pool
- Maintain accountability of all aspects of the branch operations, including filling orders.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Point of contact and processing of safety and workers comp incidents
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) or Branch Manager
- Experience with high volume recruiting, preferably within manufacturing, logistics, or distribution
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience utilizing VMS software
- Strong decision-making skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- 55K to 60K (Plus branch bonus)
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer