Our client, a large packaging company in Pittsburg, CA is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. You will assist Logistics Manager in preparing plans for storage, scheduling of in-bound and out-bound loads.
- Assist Logistics Manager in preparing plans for storage, scheduling of in-bound and out-bound loads.
- Inventory tracking and management
- Supervise warehouse personnel/team (forklift operators, packing/inspection operators)
- Manage order fulfillment activities
- Utilize computer-based warehouse and logistics systems.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Engineering or other technical background
- Background in logistics and glass packaging is a plus but not necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook - Excel and Access.
Must be computer literate (basis like Excel, Word, emails)
- Willing to learn and take on new skills.
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer