Our client, a meal solution provider in San Clemente, CA is looking for a talented Warehouse Associate to support their company’s warehouse operations. You will receive, pack, sort, label and rotate products. You may perform various warehouse activities.
- Receive foods, assemble Meal kits to recipe specifications, ship kits
- Works on a limited number of food areas, lines, processes or items
- Operate common conveyor belts, or operate multiple pieces of basic equipment
- Package meal kits
- Rotate and check food ingredients for freshness
- In coordination with the team lead identifies issues with Product, Food Safety, Quality or
- Equipment, escalates matters to other departments
- Required to follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and wear Personal Protective
- Equipment (PPE’s) as prescribed.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High school diploma
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Tuesday to Saturday (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer