Warehouse Maintenance Assistant
Our client, a healthy meal provider in Harrisburg, PA is looking for a Warehouse Maintenance assistant to join their team. You will be assisting with maintenance projects and any assignments given.
- Inspecting, fixing and maintaining equipment and machinery
- Completing scheduled maintenance tasks
- Conducting preventative maintenance and identifying when items need upgrading or replacing
- Providing information and advice on maintenance issues to clients and customers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Knowledge of how common electrical and mechanical items work and how to repair them
- Customer service skills
- Cleaning expertise
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday (10:00 pm to 6:30 am)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer