Our client, a North American Bakery company is looking for a Machine Operator in Newark, CA to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently handle baked products and packaging of these products in appropriate packaging.
- Set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start-up.
- Operation of different pieces of bakery equipment.
- Monitor product to keep the weight within the specification and adjust the machine as needed
- Report any product anomalies or issues, to Lead.
- Perform minor repairs using hand tools according to direction from higher level position.
- Visually inspect product mixing for quality deviations
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility, or similar relevant experience is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of production and plant processes
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Pass drug and background check Must provide COVID-19 vaccination proof
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer