Our client a leader in providing quality patient care in Pennington, NJ is looking for Housekeepers to join their team. Your goal will be to create a clean and orderly environment for their patients. All three shifts available.
- Performs varied cleaning tasks in order to maintain an orderly, sanitary, and attractive environment of care within the facility.
- Cleans all areas and uses solutions for cleaning and disinfecting area to be cleaned and thoroughly washes and sanitizes furniture when patients are discharged.
- Cleans assigned carts and equipment, and replenishes supplies such as paper towels, toilet tissue, and soap.
- Cleans and sanitizes areas affected with blood and body fluid spills
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Full COVID vaccination and flu shot is required.
- High school degree.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday (Every other weekend is required)
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer