Our client, a leader in manufacturing located on the north/west side of Jacksonville, FL is looking for capable Assembly Line Workers to support their company’s production operations. Candidates will be responsible for packing and assembling materials according to the company’s standard and the line lead’s directives.
- Monitor production lines and conducting quality checks on product
- Inspect the product for defects and communicate the findings to the supervisor.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures
- General assembler functions and additional skills learned through training.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 10 - 12 hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace, without sacrificing quality
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $13.50 to $14.50
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer