Our client, a leading innovator in global logistics, located on the north side of Jacksonville, FL 32218 is looking for capable Warehouse Workers to support their company’s warehouse operations for a project starting on June, 1st and lasting 2 - 3 weeks. After the project, candidates will be offered regular positions in our normal operations, based off of their overall performance.
- Manning production lines and pack stations to prepare orders
- Loading and unloading container trucks using material handling equipment
- Conducting quality checks on product
- Inspect the product for defects and communicate the findings to the supervisor.
- Stage pallets and sort packages by zip code
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer orders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- $17.00 /hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer