Our client, a well-known warehousing and supply chain logistics company, is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team in Auburn, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for operating various machines such as saws, roll/bun & mattress compressors.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Work with machines such as molds, conveyors, laminators, extruders, and roll windups.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer