Quality Assurance Technician
Our client, a plastic solutions provider in Tacoma, WA is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to ensure their company and customers remain compliant with industry regulations.
- Reviewing and revising testing procedures.
- Conducting inspection checks on goods and production processes.
- Performing manual and automated quality checks.
- Ensuring employees adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Reporting safety and quality infringements to the QA manager.
- Calibrating and cleaning testing equipment.
- Advising on procedures to improve production efficiency.
- Reporting to the quality assurance manager.
- Bachelor's degree in quality management or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience with writing and enforcing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Strong analytical and mathematics skills.
- Extensive knowledge of automated testing software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in noisy environments.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- 12 hour rotating shift
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer