Our client, a high-quality pots and containers supplier in c is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will be providing equipment support by repairing and maintaining thermoform molding machines. This position pays $24 to $29 and it is Monday to Friday.
- Works with production crew to maintain and repair thermo forming machines, extruders and all related auxiliary equipment.
- Assists the maintenance department and takes direction from the Production Crew Supervisor and Maintenance Manager by completing assigned work orders.
- Works on the production floor to ensure equipment is running smoothly to meet production goals.
- Proactively inspects and repairs the production equipment to keep it running efficiently.
- Works with the maintenance and production departments to troubleshoot and solve equipment issues.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a maintenance/industrial machine position in a plant or manufacturing environment; plastic machine knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Must be able to work with basic hand tools, Volt/Ohm meters and welding equipment.
- Ability to lift 25 to 60 pounds.
- Knowledge of and ability to read electrical and hydraulic prints.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Pay Rate and Shift
· $24.00 to $29.00
· Monday- Friday (alternate coverage for weekends)
· 1st and 2nd Shift
· 1st (7:00 AM-3:30 PM) and 2nd 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer