Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
Our client, transportation, warehousing, distribution and brokerage services is looking for a Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator to join their team in Tampa, FL. You will be responsible for the safe performance of Warehouse duties such accurate processing, picking, shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Daily Safety Inspections of MHE equipment
- Accurate processing, picking, shipping, receiving of inventory
- Inspection of inventory for damages /defects
- Organization of inventory, warehouse spaces, and equipment
- General Good Practices of warehouse
- Mathematic skills to maintain accurate inventory transactions
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a Warehouse environment and experience using a WMS is required.
- Strong Mathematic Skills
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and identify issues and present them for resolution
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Fridays (alternate weekends)
- 1st shift - 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- $16.00 to $16.50
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer