Our client, a health insurance provider, is looking for a Warehouse Clerk in Riverside, CA to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for processing records, recording data, and preparing reports for various control areas of the center.
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on a computer or handheld scanning device
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel
- Completes Delivery Distribution Center reports
- Manages direct to client orders using multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issues concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party logistics delivery issues
- Responsible for all entry of third-party logistics claims and damages
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Experience with Customer returns
- Good computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Pay Rate & Shift
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer