Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for a high-energy, outgoing, Recruiter in their Richmond, VA office. Do you have some recruiting experience and want to take it to the next level with a notional staffing firm or have some solid customer service experience and what to make recruiting a career. In either case, let's talk!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented recruiters to identify talent, review resumes, schedule interviews, and assess candidates. This also includes sourcing candidates from job boards, cold calling candidates, referrals, networking, social media sites, and others.
- Actively source talent by identifying qualified candidates through various channels - job boards, networking, social media sites, referrals, etc. ·
- Conduct phone screenings and/or in-person interviews to assess candidates skills and qualifications.
- Describe job role requirements to identify / qualify appropriate candidates.
- Review resumes and schedule interviews with potential hires.
- Act as a point of contact and build solid candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Bilingual required (Spanish).
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a recruiting or customer-facing role.
- Able to multitask and be highly organized.
- Navigate computer applications and systems effectively / logically.
- Coral and maintain connections with multiple candidates.
- Dig down and ask the next level of questions.
- Any knowledge of the light industrial sector a plus.
$40k to $45k /year"
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer